Folds back and lays flat for extra support and easier use.
Uses: Product Catalogs, Employee Handbooks, Recipe Books, Teaching Guides, Instruction Manuals. Let us print and bind your manual with wire binding or coil binding for a user friendly, cost effective solution.
- WIRE BINDING: Printed material can be bound with Wire Binding for an economical and user friendly solution. Wire Binding has twin loops inserted into each hole, providing extra sheet support. Since the wire isn’t a continuous spiral, it will not unravel or get tangled with other manuals. Wire Binding is a fixed sheet solution and not meant for uses where sheets need to be added or removed. The manual will open and lay flat and the front cover and subsequent sheets can be folded back around and will also lay flat. The Wire Binding is available in black, white and a few other colors
- COIL BINDING: Printed material can be bound with Coil Binding for an economical and user friendly solution. Coil Binding is a plastic spiral that goes through the holes providing great support. Coil Binding is a fixed sheet solution and not meant for uses where sheets need to be added or removed. The manual will open and lay flat and the front cover and subsequent sheets can be folded back around and will also lay flat. The Coil Binding is available in black, white and a few other colors
- PAPER: 20lb. bond is considered a standard copy paper sheet; however, you may not know that for a small additional cost, you can increase the thickness and opacity of your sheet. We recommend a 60lb. opaque sheet that will be sturdy and minimize the content “see through” on the opposite side of the sheet. Additional paper thicknesses and finishes are available at customer request
- COPYING VS. PRINTING: Copying or printing in black/white (black images and white paper) is the most economical solution. You can add one or more color copies/prints within a black/white manual for a splash of color or decide to print the entire manual in color. For smaller quantities, copying is the most economical choice. As quantities increase, a project may be better suited for offset printing on a large press to keep cost competitive
- COVERS: The front and back covers can be a thick cover weight paper that is printed in one or more colors, including four color process. The covers can also be made from a poly (plastic) material providing extra protection and can be printed in 1 or more colors
- SHEET SIZES: (Size of the sheet of paper that your binder will hold)
11” x 8.5” / 8.5” x 5.5” / 9.5” x 6” If your sheet size isn’t listed, we can still provide copying/printing and binding for your special sized sheet
- INSERTING TABS: If your manual will contain index tabs, we will manufacture the index tabs and insert into the manual before binding
Our sales team will be happy to explain the Wire and Coil Binding options available as well as answer any questions you may have.
Contact us or call 1-800-962-1807 for immediate service or for any questions regarding our Wire and Coil Binding services.