Whether you’re developing an internal technical manual, preparing for a big sales presentation, or simply need to organize important documents in your office, the right binder is critical.
Binder type and size affects how you organize and present materials, and in the case of manuals and presentations, your design choices are imperative to building and maintaining the right branding for your organization.
• Do you know whether a poly or vinyl binder is best for your business proposal?
• How about whether you need 1-inch or 2-inch rings?
• Have you selected between grain and matte finish?
It can be a little overwhelming, which is why we’ve created a resource to help you make those all-important binder choices.
3-Ring Binders 101
- Infographic: What Kind of 3-Ring Binder Do I Need?
- How to Organize Files with a Custom Binder
- Show Us What You’re Made Of! The Materials and Construction Used for Three Ring Binders and Other Popular Products
- Binder Sheet Sizes Explained
- Entrapment Binders
- Three Ring Binders
- What is a turned edge binder? New
- Binder Manufacturers
- Common Types of Binder Organization Systems for Business
- 5 Creative Ways to Organize Your Classroom Better Using 3-Ring Binders
- How to Organize Your Business for Success With 3-Ring Binders
Binder Design and Branding
- The Importance of Custom Binders and Your Brand
- Presentations that Pop: How to Make an Impression with Custom Binders
- Do I need Index Tabs for My Presentation Binder?
- Binder Look and Feel: Matching Your Binder to Your Brand
- Designing for the 4-Color Print Process
- Using Custom Padfolios for Branding and Promotion
Binder Buying Guides
- Foil Stamping vs. Screen Printing Gold and Silver – 3 Major Differences
- Binder Upgrade Option – Business Card Holders
- Binder Upgrade Option – Inside Half Pockets
- Ring Size & Sheet Capacity – How Many Sheets will my 3-Ring Binders Hold?
- 6 Factors to Consider for Finding the Right Three Ring Binder
- Do I need a Vinyl Binder or a Poly Binder?
- Why Do I Need Index Tab Dividers?
Have questions that aren’t answered here?
Give us a call to speak with one of our knowledgeable binder specialists about finding the right binders and index tabs for your project, or drop us a line by e-mail to discuss your individual business needs today.