Make an Impression with Custom Casemade Turned Edge Binders
Examples of Uses: Presentations, proposals, menus and any other situation where you need to make a great first impression with a book-like binder.
Customize your casemade binder:
- PRINTING: Your logo and design can be screen printed, 4-color process, foil stamped or debossed.
- RING CAPACITIES: The most common ring capacities are ½”, ¾”, 1″, 1 ¼”, 1 ½”, 2″, 2 ½”, 3″, 3 ½”, 4″. (Some capacities may not be available in your ring style and/or sheet size.)
- SHEET SIZES: Choose the size of the sheet of paper that your binder will hold. Common sizes include 8.5″ x 11″ / 8.5″ x 5.5″ / 9.5″ x 6.” Our standard size binders allow for an additional ½” index tab. If your sheet size isn’t listed, we can still build a binder to hold your special size.
- POCKETS: Inside half pockets, business card holders, memory device holders and label holders can be added for a small charge, which is based on the quantity ordered
- RING TYPES: We can install almost any ring metal into turned edge binders including round rings, d-rings and multi-rings. In addition to the Standard 3 ring, we offer some capacities in 2-ring, 4-ring, 6-ring, 7-ring and more.
- COLORS/FINISHES: We have many colors to choose from. Need a woven or non-woven finish? Feature linen or a paper finish? A leather-like appearance? Matt or high-gloss? The options are endless. While we show our standard in-stock finishes, our design specialists can assist with your selection. Our finishes are easily foil stamped or debossed, and can be screen or digital printed with your artwork, brand or logo.
- SLIPCASE: Customized slipcases are available to protect your binder from dust and debris, enhance the appearance of binders on a shelf, and lengthen the life of your binder.
Casemade binders offer the professional look and feel of a published book, with the function and durability of a high quality binder.
Want to add Index Tabs to your Binders?
Our sales team will be happy to explain the turned edge binder options we have available, as well as answer any questions you may have. Contact us or call 1-888-322-5079 for immediate service or for any questions regarding our turned edge binders.