Fully customizable with our highest quality finishes
Litho Wrap Turn Edge Binders use digital 4-color or offset printing on 100 lb gloss paper with film laminate. Many of our printing partners send us their printed sheets to use in production to lower their cost (we accept sheets from confirmed professional printing companies only). Because of printing cost, Litho Wrap is best for medium quantities (250 units) and above, but we do offer on lower quantities as well. Litho Wrap is used both in book publishing and packaging designs.
Examples of Uses: Presentations, Proposals, Non-Profit Materials, Media, Advertising Agencies, and any other situation where you need a statement piece to tell your story!
Completely customizable litho wrap turn edge binders:
- PRINTING: Your logo and design can be 4-color digital or offset printed directly to 100 lb glossy paper with a film laminate.
- RING CAPACITIES: The most common ring capacities are ½”, ¾”, 1″, 1 ¼”, 1 ½”, 2″, 2 ½”, 3″, 3 ½”, 4″. (Some capacities may not be available in your ring style and/or sheet size.)
- SHEET SIZES: Choose the size of the sheet of paper that your binder will hold. Common sizes include 8.5″ x 11″ / 8.5″ x 5.5″ / 9.5″ x 6.” Our standard size binders allow for an additional ½” index tab. If your sheet size isn’t listed, we can still build a binder to hold your special size.
- POCKETS: Inside half pockets, business card holders, memory device holders and label holders can be added for a small charge, which is based on the quantity ordered. Pockets are adhered.
- RING TYPES: We can install almost any ring metal into litho wrap turned edge binders including round rings, d-rings and multi-rings. In addition to the Standard 3 ring, we offer some capacities in 2-ring, 4-ring, 6-ring, 7-ring and more.
- OPTIONS & CUSTOMIZATION: Litho wrap turn edge offers the highest degree of customization. Add curved spines, finger holes, special rings to hold fabric samples, 3-panel designs or special pockets for oversized documents. Tell us the application and we can design to fit. They are used in furniture industry, auto dealerships, healthcare, retail, marketing agencies and with advertisers and any place that requires a custom, high impact application. And Binders Inc. does not charge for design assistance.
- COLORS/FINISHES: Litho wrap is one of our most customizable binders available. We can offer multiple finishes and gloss like standard gloss, matte and soft-touch gloss. There are numerous cover types and appearances. For litho wrap binders, collaboration with our design professional is the best approach. Simply indicate litho wrap turn edge binder on the quick quote submission and a design professional will reach out to start the selection process. If you would like a paper cover turn edge binder that is more “turn-key”, our paper turn edge binder gives you a similar finish with a pre-selected book grade paper cover that does not require a laminate.
- SLIPCASE: Customized slipcases are available to protect your binder from dust and debris, enhance the appearance of binders on a shelf, and lengthen the life of your binder. We will match the paper cover of your binder.
First impressions matter — and you only get one shot to make the best one. Whether you’re building a professional advertising campaign, launching a new sales or corporate program, presenting your advertising agency, or creating a companion piece for an exciting new product or service, the last thing you want to do is undermine your hard work by missing the opportunity to “WOW!” your customer with understated support materials. At Binders Inc., we use the highest quality materials to construct custom marketing presentation solutions that can give your opportunity that professional, elegant and classy statement you’re looking for. Plus, they are eco-friendly, sustainable and durable!
Want to add Index Tabs to your Binders?
Our friendly sales team would be happy to explain the litho wrap turned edge binder options we have available, as well as answer any questions you may have. Contact us or call 1-888-322-5079 for immediate service or for any questions regarding our turned edge binders.