Print your custom logo on Vinyl Binders or Poly Binders.
- Screen Printing: Your art design can be printed in 1, 2, 3 or more colors including four color process (full color). You can print on the front, spine and/or back cover of the binder as well as the inside. Bleeds, halftones, heavy coverage will need to be priced separately. Screen printing is highly cost-effective at all quantities, but is limited to less complex art and most logos.
- Direct to Vinyl: Digital direct to vinyl places your picture or artwork directly on the surface of the vinyl. You can actually touch the picture on your binder which allows for a soft-touch interactive experience with your picture or brand. Your print is placed over white vinyl as a base color, and any color can be “flood” printed on the outside to substitute your preferred base color with our 4-color digital process (ie. the white base can be “painted” to look green as in this example. However, the inside of your binder will feature white vinyl. This is vey cost-effective for 4-color prints below quantities of 1,000. Simply select “Digital Print Process” as a color option when you complete your quick quote to order “Digital Direct to Vinyl”.
- Entrapment: The entrapment method prints your 4-color process art work on custom sheets that are “entrapped” (sealed) under a clear overlay on the front, spine or rear of the binder. Like digital direct to vinyl, this method is great for heavy print, complex photos, gradients, fine half-tones, tight registrations, and offers unlimited design potential. You can provide your own entrapment sheets aligned with our template specification, or we can help with design and manage all aspects of printing your entrapment sheets and incorporation into the final product. Entrapment is less cost-effective than digital direct to vinyl below quantities of 1,000, but highly cost-effective above quantities of 1,000. Simply select “Entrapment” as your preferred binder type when you submit your quick quote, or click here for more information and ordering details.
- Designing: Templates are available in most of our common sizes; or, create a template yourself using our dimension sheet. Check out our templates to review the appropriate one for your project or feel free to consult our sales rep for more assistance.
- Ink Color: We print black and white ink, but also custom mix inks in house to match most PMS (Pantone Matching System) numbers. If your PMS# match is critical, you may request a press proof ahead of time. A sample material piece with your custom color and design will be printed and sent to you prior to printing the entire order.
- Vinyl and Poly Color: We offer many standard vinyl colors and poly colors to choose from. It is important to consider how the color you are using for your artwork will appear on the backdrop of material. For example, printing dark ink colors on dark material choices will show more like a watermark or “barely there” appearance, as will printing light ink colors on light material choices. Certain colors may be too bright to be achieved on certain dark background colors and may require a white ink underlay or double hit printing. If you have an idea of the artwork color (PMS#) and material color you wish to use, please discuss your color combination concern with your sales representative. They will be happy to provide their expertise.
- Rivets: If your binder has exposed rivets, it is important to note whether they are exposed to the spine or the back cover and keep that location in mind while designing. Our templates have rivets already noted so you can be sure to keep your printed artwork from being punched through or hidden by the rivets. If your Vinyl binder design calls for printing in the rivet area you may consider using a Rivetless ring metal, or if your design must be placed in the rivet area please discuss this with your sales representative. Printing at the rivet area on Poly binders is problematic and may add additional charges. Additionally there is no rivetless option available for poly binders.
Want to add Index Tabs to your Binders?
Our sales team will be happy to explain the custom printing options available as well as answer any questions you may have. Contact us or call 1-800-962-1807 for immediate service or for any questions regarding our custom printed vinyl and poly binders.