Four Color Process Design on Vinyl Binders. Attractive Bookshelf Presence.
Examples of Uses: Sales Materials, Training Manuals, Marketing documents. Excellent for affordably communicating your product and brand through full color design.
- ENTRAPMENT SHEETS: Entrapment sheets are printed on a high quality digital or offset press and are permanently sealed under clear vinyl into the binder panels during the manufacturing process. The sheets will not shift after sealing and cannot be removed as they are sealed on all four sides of each panel
- RING CAPACITIES: The most common ring capacities are listed below (some may not be available in your ring style and/or sheet size)½”, ¾”, 1”, 1 ¼”, 1 ½”, 2”, 2 ½”, 3”, 3 ½”, 4”
- SHEET SIZES: (Size of the sheet of paper that your binder will hold.) If your sheet size isn’t listed, we can still build a binder to hold your special size8.5” X 11” / 8.5” x 5.5” / 9.5” x 6”
- POCKETS: Inside pockets, business cardholders, DVD holders, memory stick holders, label holders can be added for a small charge which is based on the quantity ordered
- ROUND, D-RING, MULTI-RING: We recommend using a Rivetless ring metal with your Entrapment binder; however, not all ring capacities and shapes are available with the rivetless feature. You can choose to expose your rivets, but be sure to design your artwork around where the rivet heads will appear
- PADDED: Padded board offers a rigid, sturdy board with foam padding that creates a plush feel to your binder panels. Available in Front only, Front/spine, or Front/spine/back panels
Want to add Index Tabs to your Binders?
Our sales team will be happy to explain the entrapment binder options available as well as answer any questions you may have. Call 1-800-962-1807 or contact us for immediate service or for any questions regarding our entrapment vinyl binders.