Pockets, Business Card holders, Label holders, Padded Covers, Sheetlifters, and more.
- INSIDE POCKETS: Add inside pockets to your binders, providing easy storage for sheets that haven’t been 3 hole punched or other sized material that you do not want inserted onto the ring
- BUSINESS CARD HOLDERS: Provide easy access to your contact information by adding business card holders to your binder. Place a single or double-joined cardholder on the inside or outside panels
- LABEL HOLDERS: If you have a label to be inserted on the outside cover/spine of your binder, you can easily add a label holder to your binder. They can be placed on the spine as a full spine label holder or a partial spine label holder.Label holders can also be placed on the front and/or back covers of the binders and differ from the Clear View Binder option because a label holder can be sized to custom fit your insert instead of spanning the entire panel of the binder like a clear view pocket
- PADDED COVERS: Padded board offers a rigid, sturdy board with foam padding that creates a plush feel to your binder panels. Available in Front only, Front/spine, or Front/spine/back panels
- SHEETLIFTERS: Sheetlifters protect sheets from being caught under the ring while the binder is being closed. As the name implies, they lift the sheets up and around the ring mechanism to protect the hole-punching from ripping and prolong the use of the printed material within your binder
- ROUND, D-RING, MULTI-RING: There are many ring varieties to choose from including Round Ring, D-ring, and Multi-Ring. The most common ring is our 3 ring binders; however, we also offer 2-ring, 4-ring, 5-ring, 6-ring, 7-ring binders in limited capacities, sheet sizes and shapes
- RING OPTIONS: Locking rings are standard on the 3 ½” and 4” Angle d-ring binders and are available on some of the other capacities and shapes; locking rings help prevent the ring from opening unexpectedly and spilling the contents of your binder.Rings typically come with 2 boosters, one on each end of the ring. You push down on the 2 boosters and the rings open; to close the ring you simply pull the boosters back into the upright position.
Sometimes a non-booster ring metal is needed to allow for an oversized sheet size, such as an A4 size that you would like three hole punched. Rings can be custom painted black, gold as well as other colors. If you need the rivets to be hidden on your binder, you can choose from a wide selection of rings that come with the rivetless feature.
Want to add Index Tabs to your Binders?
Our sales team will be happy to explain these Additional Options available as well as answer any questions you may have. Contact us or call 1-800-962-1807 for immediate service or for any questions regarding our additional options.